Saturday, March 11, 2006

Meta-MiniPost 1.2

All right hopefully this will be my last meta-post for a little bit. However I think it’s important to mention that I’ve actually started to read a few of the blogs I spam and I think I may have found 3 that I am perfectly comfortable with giving the Mike May Seal of Blogpproval (by which I mean 3 more blogs that linked to me with only a moderate amount of groveling on my part.) The three lucky recipients of these kudos (of a verbal kind as opposed to the more desirably chocolate coated kind, sorry) are the too cute to be playing poker Jodi, the too wealthy to still be blogging Chris, and the very much way too cool to be linking me Jane. I hope the sudden tsunami of readers that will come from this high profile publicity doesn’t collapse their respective servers.

No comments: